Tuesday, June 5, 2007

The Start of a New...

Well Graduation is just around t he corner…. I have two and a half more school days… but I am going to be missing Thursday so more like one and a half more days… I am so stoked that I am finally going to be ending my childhood and moving onto the real world… June 15 is going to be my graduation, then I am flying out to RENO the next morning at seven AM… There I will be taking my 67 hour class all week long… Finally after that is done I am going to be reporting to my station for the summer. I am going to be working for California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection (CAL FIRE) .. right now there is so many mixed feeling! On one hand I am kinda depressed that I am leaving so many friends behind for the summer, and I am still not over someone, but on the other had I am stoked that I am going to be doing something that I love! And making A LOT of money doing it… San Diego I am going to miss you, but don’t worry I will be back after summer for school…
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: