Friday, June 29, 2007

NEW LIFE

Well I have not updated this thing in a LONG LONG time… Were I am now and were I was when I wrote my last blog are not even on the same continent…. The firefighting thing did not pan out for me… Were they put me and what job they gave me I would not be happy…. I would not be doing any medical aids at all… Currently I am in San Francisco, my parents pretty much told me that I was a going to hell and have a problem and need help… I am not going to pretend to be something I am not just to please my parents… When they decide that they can accept me for who I am, all talk to them… Well future plans for me equal me joining the Coast Guard and becoming a rescue swimmer… I am going to be going to boot camp on the East Coast in the next month… Then I will be off to Puerto Rico… Hopefully I will be stationed there for 2 year… Then I am planning on moving back to SD for my last 2 years in… Life is going to be crazy, but at least all be making good money and seeing the world…. Wish me luck!!!!

Fearlessness is not the absence of fear. It’s the mastery of fear. It’s about getting up one more time than we fall down.

No comments: