Friday, March 2, 2007

Update on Life

Ok, ok, I know it has been eons since I was written anything about my life. Tonight I had some time to kill so I am going to try to bring you up to date. I moved to San Diego in January from northern California. I was the best month of the school year. There I made a-lot of new friends and really discover things about me. I am so thankful for Trish and Anthony for letting me say at their house even though I was not there often.
Well then I moved back to Hemet :(. If was great to see my friends; Ju Ju, Ethan, Ryan, and everyone else that I love the same. School started and I had some things I had to work through, but I ended up on top. I am currently involved in a top secret program that has consumed my life. I do not even have time to swim this year because of it. I am also currently a floor model for Hollister and CO. I love that job more then I have ever loved my job. I can do what I want, look great, get a huge discount and get paid for it.
I am sure there is a plethora of things thing that I missed but that leads you up to this last week. Over this last week I have met this amazing person. I do not want to say too much because that was how I fucked up my last relationship by moving too fast to quickly. I am planning on taking my sweet time with this one, but truly I have never felt this way before. There are many complications also affiliated with luggage, but with my new outlook on no more drama I am not really worrying about it. I know that I am not going to let anything happen to me or this person though.
Future plans are changing though. I am expanding my vision after high school and things might change.
There’s a difference between interest and commitment. When you’re interested in doing something, you do it only when circumstances permit. When you’re committed to something, you accept no excuses, just results.

No comments: