Monday, December 4, 2006

11:30 Dec 3rd Flying Back

I am currently flying 37,000 feet above the world. I am leaving the place I love and returning to the place I can’t weight to move away from. When it comes to my life right there is so many thing I need to think about. Tonight was the night that I found out that I am not ok with some things. When it comes to the person that I like, I don’t know if it is right or if a relationship will work. I don’t want them to have to change on my-behave and I need to stop lying to myself saying that I can live with it. When it comes to a relationship I want something that is going to fit, not just work. I want that person to be in love with who I am and I want to be in love with them just they way they are not what they can be. I JUST FEEL SO LOST! The other problem I have is with my EXs. Two of them are trying to get back together with me. This is partly my fault because when I broke up with one it was because I am moving away and now I am returning, the other is a problem because we are such a good fit BUT there are complications in the relationship. I did have fun tonight and I was REALLY happy to hang out with Joe and his friend Patrick. I can’t weight to move down to SD in the End of December, I AM GOING TO BE FINALLY HOME!!!!


No comments: