Wednesday, November 15, 2006

What is Yet to Come

My senior year has been full of up and downs. I have learned to take life as it comes, and do my best at whatever is thrown my way. Though my journey I have made many new friends and received a amazing job as a Public Information Officer Assistant in CDF. My life is once more going to take a nether twist in the road of life. I am leaving all my beloved friends at Bear River and CDF Placer fire department to move to Southern California. There I am going to be coordinating Every Fifteen Minutes program and resume my position with station 26 in the Riverside county Fire Department. I am also making plans for College and life after. I am going to be officially moving back on December 26th, but I am going flying in to San Diego on December 1st through the 3rd. Southern California friends, I can't wait to hang out with you. Northern California friends I am going to miss you, but I am going to be coming up to visit my parents quite often so you have not seen the last of me.

Life is a school for angels. Love is the Teacher, so do your homework without fear. Death is merely graduation

No comments: